Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Detox - Day Six

Wow - day six. i'm glad i am over the big hump. just two more days and i begin integrating food introductions. i'm thinking eggs for Friday's breakfast. [licking my lips]

I woke up this morning a bit sleep but feeling great. And then I smiled as I remembered I surpassed the dairy cravings I had yesterday afternoon. I was thinking about cheese and cream for my tea. The question to investigate do i crave it for the habit or does my body require it? We will see soon. I have learned this week that protein is key for me.

Good News - the chant worked! Yep - a healthy BM this morning. Ok, perhaps it wasn't only the chant but its a fun way to share the news when it's not the most 'pleasant' news. This morning I practiced some Anusara yoga that I haven't fully integrated into my practice for unknown reasons to me - easy out to the answer - lazy? but i really haven't reflected on it. this morning i enjoyed the relationship i have with my body, my joints, my sockets, the muscles, and my breath. Loooove it!

off to for the day at work - will check in tonight.

well another accomplishing day. stuck with the plan - drank more fluids and kept the headache away. got a little kick that i was day dreaming how i'm going to bake my califlower in the oven when i get home. good eats. found eating a good portion of protein at each meal keeps my hunger and cravings in check as well. i'm still taken how much slug is coming out of my body. oh, and that i understand more clearly why this particular detox program i'm on suggests a sauna each day; my skin is developing little white bumps that rub or pick off - toxins i assume. the steam room would pops these w/o me knowing as they prob would melt thru my poors.
so much to learn about the body when you are detox'g.

down for a good nights sleep - and up for my 7th day. keep doing it 'right' and i will be rewarded with health and happiness.

No comments: