Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Detox - Day Five

slept thru most of the evening with the symptoms strong in presences. hmmm, is this the 'flu like' symptoms some experience with a detox or a i coming down with something.

my stomach is feeling full, no bm yet, and i'm a little fatigue. took zuzu for a walk - and the movement provided no relief. i drank lemon/cayenne water, tea, and 1/2 a smoothie to keep me fueled. went on an errand and drank the remainder of the smoothie and and drank another tea upon my return. i can feel some movement and relief with time, but concerned i'm not taking in the calories i should on day five. having already missed yesterdays afternoon snack and dinner and this mornings full breakfast and snack, i wonder if the level of detox changes. just wondering.

again - my energy is good but a bit slow due to the symptoms. i'm alert and in a great mood aside from the discomfort. i am really beginning to feel a healthy bm (i understand this may sound gross to some) will solve a great deal of my discomfort. i kind of what to start cheering for it to come ... here we go bm, here we go [clap clap], here we go bm, here we go [clap clap].
they say humor is the best medicine .... i'll go with it.

i continued to drink fluids of tea and water thru lunch as i was not hungry. by 3pm i my hunger pings provides a sense of mental relief. i trust 'things' are moving in the digestive track again. a make a veggie pot of miso soup. a couple more cups of tea and alot of palpating the lower intestines. i'm still singing my cheer in my head. ;-)

6:30pm i'm a little hungry and ate a sweet potato and took three of my husbands colon cleanse capsules. with the diet i have been consuming these past five days i thinking this should work because if it doesn't - yikes ... what do i do next?

i'm glad i went to bed with food in my stomach. sweet dreams.

No comments: