Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day Four of the Deux

Ok - this today is an awaking in many ways.
I woke again feeling light in thought as well as a whole person. I also appreciated how my body rested so well last night in 7.5 hours of sleep. I laid in bed with my sweets for about an hour, listening to him sleep, thinking of life, smiling at the little noise my cat makes when she dreams, and truly enjoying the delight of the early morning under the covers.

My husband is getting ready for work and I enjoy preparing his breakfast, snacks, and lunch for his day. We chatted about experimenting making falafels for dinner tonight. A new dish that this detox program invites us to try. Yay! It sounds good and it may become a keeper like the Kheer has become. Oh how I like discovering yummy foods that I really enjoy eating and appreciate the high health value it holds.

I have a good day planned filled with a few errands, house hold chores, and a visit to a dear friend and her 12 day old son. I hope to get some cooking completed for the rest of the week's detox as well.

I've lost 5 pounds since last wednesday - i don't feel light in weight but the lightness is felt in my skin. I keep touching my face, arms, and hands and the sensation is smooth and soft. one of my goals from this cleanse is to get below 150 pounds knowing i'll creep up when return to my regular diet. I want to maintain 148-150 pounds. I have an overall healthier feel about myself when I'm at that weight.

I'll check in later ...

No comments: