Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Spinning Mind


Wow - I've been wanting to write here for a long time and each time I come to the laptop I find a way to distract myself on the Internet. I figured it out that I was avoiding trying to harness what I will write for the day. So much is going through my mind; spiritual, environmentally, dietary, new information I've adopted, raw eating, to do or not to do a triathlon this year, my quest has been postponed, learning to let go ... all amongst the day to day living.

So I'll begin with the one that is in the forefront - the vision quest has been postponed. Originally it was to begin in the third weekend of March with monthly meetings leading up to a week long quest in September. I do respect the decision to restructure the vision quest to a later date was a hard one. My decision to sign up was 'scary' but I felt this is the time of my life for me to get 'clean' (and I'm still defining what that means or is to me but it's the word that keeps surfacing) and dig deep into my soul. I trust I may have had expectations what a vision quest may bring/give to me but I felt since i'm feeling ready, the experience would gently get me closer to contentment, peace, and confidence. I feel stuck right now and was depending on the monthly quest meetings, the week long quest, coaching and guidance, and all the would come from gathering with like minded individuals to open my heart, increase my trust in self, and ______ (i know there is so much more that i know and the unknown). I do admit to myself i am saddened by the news.

So until September, I would like to find a source to work with to mentor me. I'm poking around the internet to find local like minded individuals that would support my current time of my life. I kept finding myself revisiting two websites of teachers that I've had the pleasure to learn from. So I listen to this and have written to each of them to see what they can offer me.
In the meantime - I listen to the inner voice for guidance, slow down to allow my response instead of getting distracted, and believe believe believe that if i stay true to myself what happens is the given path. yes?

so - on that note i will head out to run my errands, jog with my Zuzu, and come home to make a 'green' smoothie for lunch.

Palms Together for the World,

No comments: